Located within the world renowned ‘Cradle Mountain’ heritage wilderness region of Northern Tasmania, Swallowfield Lodge sits on 33 acres and offers a truly unique lifestyle change opportunity or possible boutique tourism venture with it’s peaceful setting including pure and healthy air and water, rich top soil, natural forest, fern gullies with cascading spring fed creek and expansive, breathtaking mountain views.
This property offers a magical provincial village atmosphere and comprises a charming collection of buildings including a 2 storey, 4 bedroom private residence, two guest houses, a fairy tale French residence, separate tennis pavilion, gate house, hot houses, BBQ area equipped with wood fired pizza oven, enchanting story book poultry house and extensive shedding all in a beautiful, established botanical garden setting.
Swallowfield Lodge awaits only your interest and imagination to develop the property into a leading tourism or corporate venture, lifestyle enterprise, yoga retreat, health spa and wellness centre, exclusive wilderness accommodation, equestrian pursuit or a wonderful secluded and private country home.
This wonderful property is situated a short 34kms to Cradle Mountain, 45kms to Devonport township, airport and seaport, 75kms to Deloraine, 130kms to Launceston, 300kms to Hobart, a 1 hour flight to Melbourne and a 2 hour flight to Sydney.
PROPERTY INCLUSIONS –
– Chalet style residence with sitting rooms, kitchen/dining, large pantry, slow combustion stove, open fire place, 3 bathrooms, laundry, front awning with wrap around decking and extensive views, rear access and mud room.
– French Provincial residence with galley kitchen, bedrooms for 7, main hall with open fire place, carport with wood bays.
– Manager’s residence with 4 bedrooms, living areas, kitchen, laundry.
– Self contained cabin for 2.
– Provincial office located near front gates including second floor with sleeping for 3.
– Wood-fired pizza oven and enclosed shelter.
– Full sized tennis court with bitumen surface and tennis pavilion, change room.
– 6 vehicle lock-up garage/workshop with built in benches and security.
– Small propagation glass house.
– Blueberry and Raspberry enclosure including a large wired vegetable garden.
– Mature Douglas Firs along the front boundary of the property and expansive lawn areas.
– Wood shedding.
– 2 above ground water tanks.
– 3 bores.
FURTHER FEATURES –
– 55m x 11.5m steel structure with toilet block ( 4 toilets ) and lunch room – incomplete but
suitable as a hothouse or indoor horse arena.
– Established gardens, gravel driveways and natural forest.
– Pepper plant plantation.
– Further paddocks.
– Double front gates with security camera.
– Further gates and fencing to top section of property.
– Ozzi-Kleen Disposal System -stage 1.
– Central switchboard and underground power.
– 4 Shipping containers for storage.
– Running creek comprising of 4 dams including one running spring water source.
– 11 free standing Solar hot water services.
– One active bore water installation plus two bore holes at stage 1.
– Council permits in place for all current buildings.
Swallowfield Lodge is an exciting once only opportunity only limited by your imagination !
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Dominic Romeo on – 0438 500 277 or email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.